With the right touch screen rental, you will attract a lot of people. There is a famous saying: “If you build it, they will come.” The expression originated in a movie, but it applies equally to your trade show booth or storefront.
But what do you do once they get there? Do you have the human resources to handle questions from everyone who drops by?
If not, touch screen technology is available to help you. And you can get it for less than you think when you rent from Vernon Computer Source. We supply companies and events both big and small with LCD and plasma display options throughout North America.
We rent various types of Touch Screens:
- Samsung 65” 650 TS LCD Touch Screen Whiteboard
- Samsung 65-inch Touch Screen
- Interactive Samsung 650TS 65” Touch Screen
- Atmel MaXTouch’s Touch Screen Tech
- LG 42” Touch Screen
- TrueTech CY8CTMA884
- Kensington Virtuoso Touch Stylus
- Microsoft Vista
- Touch Screen Rental Technology for Events
Use Touch Screens as Virtual Salespeople
Not only are touch screens functional, they are also fairly novel. They may even be one of the main draws of your trade show booth.
There are many possible uses for a touch screen kiosk:
- Product information. Customers can consult an easy–to–use touch screen to find out more about your products.
- Customers can also use the print option to get hard copies of product sheets that they can take away with them.
- A touch screen rental unit can be used to greet customers and provide a summary of your business or, in the case of a convention, tell attendees about upcoming presentations.
- The touch screen can also be used to register convention attendees for special presentations or seminars.
Of course, if you are a retailer, you can also make use of this innovative technology, including Ringbow that allows gestures to open the dimensional barriers. While you may not want a kiosk in–store all the time, you can rent one for special promotions or busy shopping seasons, like Christmas or Back–to–School.
Renting a Touch Screen Kiosk from Vernon Computer Source
Renting a touch screen kiosk from Vernon is just like renting any other kind of technology from us: it’s easy, fast and flexible.
Our integration services team will get you up and running in no time, with a fully customized touch screen interface. All of our hardware rentals come with our promise of flexibility. If you find that you need the kiosk longer, just let us know and we’ll take care of it.