The Microsoft Surface Hub 55″ HD Touch Screen is the perfect addition to a professional setting. The large, 55-inch touch screen is perfect for team brainstorm sessions and remote conferences. While the Hub is ideal for use in a conference room, it can be used anywhere a stunning digital display is needed, such as a trade show or event.
However, saying that it is a large screen display would not give the device justice. In actuality, it is a Windows PC complete with Windows 10 technology. You can do anything on it that you could do with a regular PC and then some! Your team or event guests can get started by simply walking up to the screen and touching it with one of two pressure sensitive pens that come with the device (oh, don’t worry about losing the pens; they can be stored on either side of of the screen with built-in magnets!).
With 100 touch-points, the Surface Hub can handle more than one person touching the screen at once, creating an optimal environment for team projects. This is the perfect touch screen rental for businesses with remote workers, too – with Skype built right in, you can message them into your meetings through the device and they will see a mirror image of your screen on their device. At the end of meeting, simply choose the “I’m done” option for all of the notes to be emailed to you and your team members.
- Weight: 105 lbs
- 31.75″ x 59.62″ x 3.38″
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 @120 Hz
- Processor: 4th Generation Intel i5
- RAM: 8 GB
- Storage: 128 GB SSD
- GPU: Intel HD 4600
- Network connects to WiFi, Ethernet 1Gbps, Bluetooth 4.0 low energy, NFC reader, and Miracast
- Contains two passive infrared presence sensors and ambient light sensors
- Comes with two powered and active pens
- Comes with a wireless all-in-one keyboard
- Features two 1080p front facing cameras with a 100 degree horizontal field of view
- Features a high performance 4 element array microphone
- Features two front facing stereo speakers
- Ideal for use in conference rooms, focus rooms, executive office, huddle spaces, and at trade shows
Why You Should Rent From Vernon Computer Source
Vernon Computer Source is the ideal place to rent your Microsoft Surface Hub 55″ HD Touch Screen. You can rent this item for trade shows, special events, meetings, and much more. You will always get quick responses from your sales rep and we will beat any competitor rates. To make the process even easier, we offer custom configurations when needed and we deliver the Microsoft Surface Hub 55″ HD Touch Screen ready to use. You will not have to spend any time on set up of the device. Call us today for your no obligation quote!