Looking to make a bold impression at an event, or even in lobby or retail location? Touch screen rentals for businesses are gaining popularity as an easy and inexpensive way to engage with your audience or customers, particularly for those who are in need of a display device primarily, and not necessarily a full fledged tablet.
This 42” LG touch screen rental has popped up in subway stations as an interactive map, exhibition halls as an information station, and even at the entrance to stores and restaurants, displaying daily specials, menu items, and discounts.
With a 42-inch diagonal, this touch screen is large enough to give your hot ticket visuals the real estate they need, but not so huge as to overtake an entire wall. At only 3.7 inches deep, this LG touch screen can be easily mounted to wall in either portrait or landscape orientation.
LG touch screen rental specifications
- Weight: 35.1 lbs
- Dimensions: 39” x 23” x 3.7”
- Accessories included: IR Dongle/USB Cable/RGB Cable/CD(Manual&SW) /Remote (with Battery)
- Display: Max 10-point touch
- Anti-fog, anti-glare screen
- OS Support: Windows XP (1 Point), Windows 7 (10 Point)
- Input: Analog (RGB), USB, HD up to 1080p, Audio (RGB/DVI-D/Component), Digital (HDMI, DVI-D, DP)
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Color depth: 1.06 Billion
Ready to add this 42” LG touch screen to your business? It’s easy to get started – submit a flexquote online for quick information sent straight to your email, or call us at 800-827-0352 and ask about our rates and availability. We look forward to working with you!