Rent the Sun Storage F5100 Solid State Flash Array
With large databases and high transactions, enterprises need the blazing speed of unprecedented performance, power and space efficiency to solve storage performance issues that slow down their applications.
With over 1 million I/O operations per second (IOPS) in just one rack unit (1U) of space requiring only 300 watts of power, Oracle guarantees its Sun Storage F5100 Flash Array can help eliminate bottlenecks, decrease latencies and improve response times. All the while, it conserves datacenter resources with power and space requirements about 100 times lower than traditional disk drive solutions.
The Sun Storage F5100 Solid State Flash Array Specifications
- Capacity: 480 GB or 960 GB
- Domains: Four
- Random Read IOPS (4 K): 397 K IOPS for 480 GB, 795 K IOPS for 960 GB
- Random write IOPS (4 K): 304 K IOPS for 480 GB, 610 K IOPS for 960 GB
- Ports: 16 x 4-wide SAS-1 (64 Channels)
- Zoning: Yes
- Height: 1.746 in. (44mm) – 1U
- Width: 16.750 in. (425 mm)
- Depth: 28.125 in. (714 mm)
- Weight: 35 lb. (15.9 kg)
Rent the Sun Storage F5100 Solid State Flash Array from Vernon Computer Source
At Vernon Computer Source we have the 480 GB as well as the 960 FB models of Oracle’s Sun Storage F5100 Solid State Flash Array available in our server rental fleet. If your company would like to learn more about Oracle’s Sun servers or others we have available, give us a call at 1-800-827-0352 or fill out a FlexQuote.