Rent the Sun SPARC Enterprise T1000 Server
If you’re a company that already has a lot of Sun/Oracle products in your infrastructure, a Sun SPARC Enterprise T1000 server is right up your alley. With massively consolidated workloads and the built-in, no-cost virtualization technology of Logical Domains and Solaris Containers, this risk-based processor will drive up utilization while driving down costs.
Whether your company specializes in Web development or is otherwise interested in cloud hosting, Oracle’s Sun SPARC (T) line models are ideal for your operations. To save on the ample costs of buying a server upfront, your organization should consider renting a Sun SPARC Enterprise T1000 to cost-effectively enjoy the advantages of the server.
The Sun SPARE Enterprise T1000 Server Specifications
- Chip Multithreading Technology (CMT), UltraSPARC T1 processor
- Solaris 10 Operating System and Linus
- SPARC V9 architecture ECC protected
- 16 KB instruction, 8 KB primary data cache, 3 MB integrated L2
- Eight DIMM slots, DDR2 with DRAM Sparing, ECC registered DIMMs, system maximum of 32 GB; support for 1GB, 2 GB and 4 GB DIMMS
Rent the Sun SPARC Enterprise T1000 Server from Vernon Computer Source
Is your company in need of a server capable of running multiple simultaneous threads of execution with the confidence of a notable brand behind it? Consider the benefits of renting a Sun SPARC Enterprise T1000 Server from Vernon Computer Source. If your business is looking into a server rental, give us a call at 1-800-827-0352 or visit our website at for a FlexQuote.