For those SMBs seeking a simple, powerful server that will optimize efficiency with reliable performance can look to the IBM System x3200 M3 as a suitable match for their needs.
While developing this model, IBM emphasized the importance of security, simplicity, efficiency and reliability for IT teams looking for a sing-socket tower server.
With high-performance capabilities including manageability and security features, as well as ample memory and an expanded storage for your ever growing data, the x3200 can meet your standards while also saving energy through its integrated power management tools.
A Glance at IBM System x3200 Specifications
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable tower
- Processor: Intel Xeon x3400 Series (quad core); Intel Celeron; Intel Pentium or Intel Core i3 (dual-core)
- Memory: Up to 32 GB
- Expansion slots: Two PCIe x8 Gen2, one PCIe x4, two PCI (32-bit/33 MHz), one dedicated PCIe x4 for RAID-0, -1 controller
- Hot-swap, redundant power supplies
- Integrated IMM with IPMI 2.0
- Ports: 7 USB (2 front/4 rear/1 internal), 2 Ethernet, 1 serial and video
- Network interface: Dual Gigabit Ethernet
Rent IBM System x3200 M3 from Vernon Computer Source
Providing IT teams from companies around the world with the proof-of-concept, disaster recovery and colocation hardware needs with server rental services, Vernon Computer Source and its international affiliates are readily equipped to provide the specific configurations your organization requires. From low-end to high-end, just tell us your specs and we’ll do the rest.
To learn more just call 800-827-0352 or fill out a quote and a sales representative will contact you within the hour.