Rent the IBM System Storage TS2250 Tape Drive Express
One of the most prominent, trusted names in storage—IBM has tiered levels of storage solutions for businesses of all sizes. The IBM System Storage TS2250 Tape Drive Express gives midmarket companies the option to cost-effectively store, archive and retrieve large quantities of new information. This storage option further protects the information while meeting compliance requirements and increasing accessibility.
The TS2250 is an entry-level IBM System Storage tape product family offering that nearly doubles the cartridge capacity of the previous generation, in a conveniently small, half height form factor.
The IBM System Storage TS2250 Tape Drive Express Specifications
- Maximum Storage Capacity up to 3.0 TB with 2:1 compression
- Native data transfer of 140 MBps
- Adheres to widely supported Linear Tape-Open (LTO) standards
- 6 Gbps SAS connectivity available
- Dual SAS port and one Ethernet port
- New enclosure design allows two units to be mounted side-by-side in a 19-inch IBM server rack
- External stand-alone or rack-mountable unit
Rent the IBM System Storage TS2250 Tape Drive Express from Vernon Computer Source
Vernon Computer Source has an expansive server rental fleet, offering an extensive range of not only IBM servers, but numerous other notable brands. If renting an IBM System Storage TS2250 Tape Drive express can benefit your midsize business, give us a call at 1-800-827-0352 or click here for a FlexQuote.