Rent the IBM Power 750 Express Server
While searching for the perfect server to suite your medium-to-large database servers, companies can turn to the IBM Power 750 Express server and expect the exceptional performance ability that accompanies the POWER7 processor reputation. IBM says the performance, capacity, energy efficiency and virtualization capabilities of this particular model make it ideal for consolidation of UNIX, IBM i and x86 workloads, or as a database or multiapplication server.
As a highly virtualized multiapplication server, the 750 Express can make ease of the growing, demanding capacity requirements of medium to large business units. While functioning as a database server, the 750 Express can save your business money by running applications faster with fewer processors, where the end result is lower per core software licensing costs.
The IBM Power 750 Express Server Specifications
- POWER7 processor modules –one per processor card : 4-,6-core 3.7 GHz, or 8-core 3.2 or 3.6 GHz
- Sockets: 1 to 4
- Level 2 (L2) cache: 256 KB per core
- Level 3 (L3) cache: 4MB per core
- Memory: 8GB to 512 GB of RDIMM DDR3; active memory expansion
- Solid State Drives: Up to eight SFF drives
- Disk drives: Up to eight SFF SAS drives
- Disk capacity: Up to 2.4 TB
- Media bays: Slimline for DVD-RAM; Half height for tape drive or removable disk
- PCI Adapter slots: Two PCI-X 2.0; Three PCI Express 8x
Rent the IBM Power 750 Express Server from Vernon Computer Source
Vernon Computer Source has an expansive server rental fleet, including several models from the IBM Power7 Server lineup. The Power7 line has proven massively popular to those in the industry looking for consolidation methods to save money—all the while operating with superior energy efficiency, providing a cost-effective solution for the long-term.
To learn more about IBM Power 7 servers, call us at 1-800-827-0352 or fill out a FlexQuote.