Rent an IBM Power 710 Express Server
IBM says its Power 710 Express Server is a high-performance, energy efficient, reliable and secure infrastructure and application machine, and you want to see if this is true before making the full investment of a purchase, you’ve come to the right place.
A part of the company’s POWER7 lineup, the 710 Express server is ideal for growing SMBs looking for an efficient model that will fit within its existing infrastructure.
The Power 710 Express server is a one-socket model that supports up to eight POWER7 cores in a dense, rack-optimized form factor. Its Intelligent Energy features not only increase performance and optimize energy efficiency, but will ultimately save you money for UNIX, IBM I and Linux deployments.
The IBM Power 710 Express Server Configurations
- POWER7 processor modules—one per system : 4-core 3.0 GHz; 6-core 3.7 GHz; r8-core 3.55 GHz
- Sockets: one
- Level 2 (L2) cache: 256 KB per core
- Level 3 (L3) cache: 4 MB per core
- Memory: 8 GB to 64 GB of RDIMM DDR3; Active Memory Expansion
- Solid-state Drives (SSD): Up to six SFF drives
- Disk drives: Up to six SFF SAS drives
- Disk capacity: Up to 1.8 TB
- Media bays: Slimline for DVD-RAM, Half height for tape drive or removable disk
- PCI Adapter slots: Four PCI Express 8x low profile
Rent the IBM Power 710 Express Server from Vernon Computer Source
If you are a fiscal, environmentally conscious company with your eye on the popular IBM POWER7 line, look no further than Vernon Computer Source. Whether you are SMB or enterprise-grade, our international inventory is well suited to provide you with the specifications you seek in our server rental line.
Want to try out this model before you make the final commitment? Contact us at 1-800-827-0352.