Rent the IBM p520 POWER6 Server
IBM has the data storage solution for small to medium-size businesses looking for a small scale consolidation server to maximize efficiency, inevitably reducing spending and staff requirements with the IBM p520 POWER6 Server. Businesses that maximize the flexibility of this server can focus on their customers without worrying about the security of their data, increasing productivity through a cost-effective approach—particularly those who choose the product through a server rental.
Users can expect near-continuous application availability, increasing operation disruption and allowing more work to be processed for branch office and in-store applications. Powered by the IBM POWER6 processor—applications will run faster, and will be more responsive.
The IBM p520 POWER6 Server Specifications
- Processor cores: 1, 2 or 4 64-bit 4.2 or 4.7 GHz POWER6 with AltiVec SIMD and Hardware Decimal Floating-Point acceleration
- RAM (memory): 2 GB to 64 GB of DDR2 SDRAM
- Internal SAS disk storage: Up to 2.7 TB
- Media bays: One slim line and one half-high
- Adapter slots: Two PCI-X (266 MHz (DDR)). Three PCI Express 8x
Rent the IBM p520 POWER6 Server from Vernon Computer Source
Vernon Computer Source has an extensive inventory with a variety of servers for rent. If your small or medium sized company wants to streamline efficiency while maintaining your business’ mission critical applications with an IBM p520 POWER6 Server , give us a call at 1-800-827-0352, or fill out a FlexQuote to see how we can help you.