While the iPad 2 is widely recognized a convenient, lightweight tablet that eliminates the need to carry documents with you—business professionals still run into the need to print every now and again. Because the iPad allows you to have your information with you anywhere, you should have printing capacities that meet the same requirements, right?
Enter the PrintCentral app for iPad. Once holding the title of “iTunes iPad App of the Week in U.K. and Europe,” the tech press has left reviews from publications like MacWorld and AppCraver who call it a “veritable office center” that allows users to “print basically anything from basically anywhere.”
PrintCentral not only offers remote printing through 3G and WiFi, but further offers document storage for PDFs and other files from iWork, Pages, Numbers, Keynote and other MS Office files. Users can also convert these files into PDFs, and zip/unzip files with the proper in-app upgrade.
PrintCentral iPad App Specifications
- Print to ALL printers (Network/WiFi/USB/Bluetooth) via your Mac or PC or direct to most WiFi printers without additional software. Also print to Apple AirPrint printers.
- Print from other Apps using “Open in”
- USB & Bluetooth printers can be used with free print server software (Windows & Mac)
- Print using ALL the same document formats to ALL printers used by your Mac/PC
- Mount your iPad as a network disk on your Mac/PC
- Cloud Services (IDISK, WebDAV, Dropbox, Box.net etc.)
- Fully featured email app built-in
- Can be used with OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6, Windows 7/XP/Vista
PrintCentral for your Tablet Rental from Vernon Computer Source and Hamilton Rentals
If you’re looking for ways to optimize your tablet rental from Vernon Computer Source, or Hamilton Rentals if you’re over in the U.K., consider apps like PrintCentral that can enable you to control your document storage and gain physical access to them, regardless to whether you’re in the office or not.
To learn more about how you can rent an iPad 2, Samsung Galaxy or other tablet from our lineup, contact us at 1-800-827-0352 or if you’re in the U.K., visit Hamilton to request a quote.