Rent the Lenovo ThinkVision L2250P 22″ Wide Monitor
If you’re looking for the right technology to enhance productivity while maintaining your company’s environmentally conscious stance, the Lenovo ThinkVision L2250P 22″ Wide Monitor is perfectly suited to meet your goals. This monitor is 29 percent more energy-efficient than the latest ENERGY STAR 5.0 standards.
The ThinkVision L2250P’s total plastic weight is comprised of 25 percent post-consumer content plastic resins, and the screen is made with arsenic-free glass. While environmentally-friendly, the monitor does not compromise productivity with its large display and comfortable viewing—especially, its maker notes, for data crunchers.
Don’t let your fears of lost efficiency compromise your environmental, and consider this LCD rental comprised of the recycled content.
The Lenovo ThinkVision L2250P 22″ Wide Monitor Specifications
- 22 in (559 mm) viewable image size
- Native resolution of 1680 x 1050
- Internal power with 21 watts / 28 watts power consumption (typical/maximum)
- Light Booster technology: Reduces mercury content by 50% and power consumption by up to 50% over conventional monitors of the same size and resolution
- Certified for Microsoft Windows 7/Vista/XP
- Meets 100 mm VESA standard for mounting
Rent Monitors from Vernon Computer Source
With the largest IT and AV rental fleet in the world, Vernon Computer Source has continuously serviced companies of all sorts and sizes when it comes to training seminars, sending employees on-site to a project, survey conducting and other exhibitions and business conferences.
To learn more about the LCD rental line from Vernon Computer Source, call 1-800-827-0352 or fill out a FlexQuote and one of our sales representatives will contact you within the hour.