Lenovo’s ThinkPad series is a favorite among enterprise users, and the release of their T450 proved that Lenovo is still at the top of their game. The Lenovo ThinkPad T450 series joins Vernon’s inventory of laptop rentals for business users, alongside the T450s, T450p, and dozens of other excellent ThinkPad models.
The differences between the T450, T450s, and T450p models are minimal, but can make a significant difference depending on what you’re looking for in a rental unit.
- The T450 is the standard model
- The T450s is the “slim” version (good for traveling light)
- The T450p is the “power” model (good for short term projects needing CPU-heavy programs)
While still portable, the 4-pound starting weight of the T450 and T450p is slightly heavier than the s-model and is a great fit for those who use laptops in place of desktops and prefer a sturdier feel.
Laptop rental for for business: ThinkPad T450 specifications
- Mil-SPEC tested for high & low pressure, humidity, high & low temperature, fungus, dust, and many more parameters
- 4th gen Intel Core processor and up
- Up to 17-hour battery life
- 6-cell batteries options
- Windows 8 and up
- Spill resistant full-sized keyboard with next-generation ClickPad trackpad and classic TrackPoint
- Up to 16 GB RAM
- 14-inch anti glare display
- 500 GB HDD standard with SSD options available on some models
With a powerful processor and next-level battery life, the ThinkPad T450 is a sleek and modern Windows laptop rental for business users. Fill out the quote to the right for availability information or to get started on your rental today!