Computer Equipment Rental for Your Business Needs
Corporate computer rentals are an essential service for today’s business. Here are just a few reasons why:
- Training – Software upgrades are a regular occurrence and upgrades invariably mean training. Securing the right hardware ensures that your staff can participate in the training and reinforce what they have learned. Corporate computer rentals get you the equipment you need, whether you are training 5, 15 or 50 people.
- Trade Shows – Give your sales staff the tools to succeed on the trade show floor. High-end computers and display equipment can make a strong, positive impression on potential customers.
- Travel – Save time and effort in traveling. Get your essential equipment delivered to your destination through our rental program.
- Staff Changes – Maybe you hire temporary staff at various times of the year. If so, renting computers for them makes a lot more financial sense than buying.
Vernon Rents Computers for All of Your Corporate Projects
We see your requirements fitting into two distinct categories: Corporate Projects that are often broad in scope, with longer terms, ranging anywhere from 1 to 36 months and short–term Shows/Events with specific dates that require precision timing.
Our objective is to build strong partnerships with all our clients. With our corporate project customers, we achieve this by handling all your technology sourcing needs from acquisition through equipment disposal – we’ll relieve you of the burden and handle it all. Our unsurpassed flexibility enables us to manage your technology assets from “cradle to grave” better than anyone in the business–guaranteed!
Vernon Computer Source also has a full range of computer equipment and peripherals available for your business, whether you require:
- Color laser printers
- Fax machines
These machines are necessary tools in the day–to–day responsibilities of every office, but are also useful in preparation for and during events like:
- Seminars and presentations
- Tradeshows or conferences
- Employee fluctuations
- Corporate projects
- Appointments with clients or investors
- Annual meetings
Support All the Way Through Your Rental Period
As a provider of rental computer equipment and peripherals, Vernon knows better than anyone how abruptly technical problems can arise. We also understand how disruptive they can be for your important projects, and how much of a toll these delays take on imperative deadlines. Our technical support system is designed to help you through any technology roadblocks, and our office equipment rentals and purchases all come with:
- Delivery and installation
- 24/7 technical support over the phone
- An on–site Rent–A–Tech service for more stubborn problems
All of our office equipment is tested and configured by our trained technicians before being delivered, to ensure that your rentals will be in top shape for your events.
Contact Us to Find Out More
Feel free to call us at 1–800–827–0352 to discuss your peripheral rental options with one of our dedicated staff. Or, you can also visit us online to see our full range of brand name computer peripheral equipment, get a one–hour FlexQuote for your next project, and see what kinds of equipment your office could use to accomplish your daily assignments or special ventures.