Are you hosting an upcoming event? Have you thought of providing a charging station for your attendees? Brightbox is quickly becoming the go-to solution for public device charging, and we have it available for short-term rental for temporary business needs.
What is Brightbox?
Brightbox provides a safe space for attendees to charge their mobile phones through self-service access to six secure chambers. The attendee simply plugs in the phone, provides an identifying card such as a credit card, loyalty or ID card, RFID card/band/badge, or on-screen code. What’s more, the stations provide digital signage advertising, allowing you to offer more sponsorship offerings and your vendors a branding opportunity. The stations are available in several different capacities:
- Table Top Stand – This version is designed to place atop a counter or table within a small space like your trade show booth, or a sign-in desk.
- Wall Mount – This design can be integrated into any space where you can securely mount the small enclosure to a wall. It can further be configured with a branded panel, allowing you to showcase your own brand, or if you’re the event organizer, sell the space to sponsors.
- Floor Stand – The largest Brightbox stands on its own and provides a large branded panel space for optimal exposure. You can choose from the single or dual-sided model, depending on your event’s needs.
What are the benefits of Brightbox?
- Brightbox is fully PCI certified – that means it comes with the security of end-to-end encryption that will never access any data on your attendees’ phones or credit cards.
- These charging stations provide the same amount of power as any wall outlet – 2.7A – which is the highest available rate.
- The charging cables available in the Brightbox are compatible with all the latest devices including iPhone, Android, Samsung, HTC, LG, Windows, in addition to USB-C
- The Brightbox platform has been tested by engineers using the highest industry standards, and has delivered millions of successful interactions
- Digital signage on-screen and side paneling for custom branding and top tier marketing
- SMS relay / instant messaging
- Real-time audience measurement using the installed camera and BrightEyeQ, going beyond impressions and interactions at the charging station.
- Using the InCharged Lockers, you can conduct surveys and polls, or even a registration page
- Brightbox connects with the largest RFID event suppliers in the marketing world, including EventFarm, Fish Is Data, Thuzzi, PDC Solutions, Connect N Go and more
- You can also opt for a CrowdSync LED wristband which integrates with Brightbox to act as the attendees’ ‘key’ to open, lock and retrieve their phones
What are the Brightbox specs?
- Depth, Width, Height: 6 in. x 13 in. x 33 in.
- Weight: 33 lbs.
- Stand Height: 74 in.
- Power: 100/240v AC – up to 2.7A charging capacity
- Charging Chambers: Total of 6, each with 4 chords – Apple Lightning & Apple Legacy 30-pin, MicroUSB, USB-C
Where can I rent Brightbox?
If you have an upcoming event and would like to feature one, or multiple Brightbox charging stations, Vernon Computer Source provides short-term rentals with your preferred configurations. If your event is anywhere in the United States or Canada, we can deliver these machines to your event, ready to use out-of-the-box. We can also provide on-site setup with the assistance of a technician, if you prefer.
Vernon Computer Source has been in business for over 30 years, and is a trusted rental provider in the B2B community of laptops, iPads, iPhones and much more.
To learn more about renting Brightbox for your next trade show, convention or other event, request a quote or give us a call at 800-827-0352 and we will get you setup on the same day.